Monday, March 16, 2009

Conversation with a Lily

I met a lily and fell in love with her instantly. She was so beautiful, pure and irresistible that I couldn’t do anything but take her home. I put her into a glass vase with full of water. She felt happy and flourished wonderfully.

Then I started to do my work and paid little attention to watch her. In the coming morning the first thing I did was to see her. But I was surprised to recognize her withering. She dried out, as if she cried the whole night. I felt so sorry, that I poured some water on her, with the full awareness that it wouldn’t help.

One hour later, I watched her again by chance and saw a miracle happening: She flourished again and smiled at me.

Even flowers feel when you love them and when you are lack of attention. What about people?

No comments:

Post a Comment