Friday, June 26, 2009

Do You Believe in Destiny?

Here is a real life SMS (short messages via mobile phone) communication:

Friend: “Do you believe in destiny?”

Me: “Yes. A destiny YOU have created.”

Friend: “Do you mean my characters?”

Me: “No. Your predominantly habitual way of thinking.”

Friend: “I see…”

Me: “Read the book ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne.”

Friend: “Just ordered the book on line.”

A SMS communication like this probably changed one person’s life, forever. More than 25 years ago I decided to enter into Telecommunications, because I believed that this is the area that has huge impact on people’s live.

More for the Secret:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wenyue
    Thank you for taking this record for me, I have also saved your words in my mobiel phone.
    See you....
    Jiming

    ReplyDelete