Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How to Get Cheaper Petrol? (Billiger Tanken)

Today while I was refuelling the car I recognized that the gas station was pretty empty. The clerk was little bored and I tried to start a small talk with her and said: “Quite empty here, isn’t it?”

She responded: “Yes, because yesterday the Petrol price was low. And all people have refuelled already.”

This was an interesting statement. When I refuel the gas, the price is usually relatively high and I have to painfully learn that the day before the price was low. So I was very curious and asked the lady: “How do people know, when the Petrol price is low?”

To my big surprise she said: “Usually Monday is a good day to refuel your car.” This is exactly what I am going to do in the future. Who said “ask and you will get”? This guy is a genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment