Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome!

Since you are reading this Blog, the chance is that you are a German manager working in China, probably as an Expat. This is an exciting place, wouldn't you agree? You will find a lot of fun. At the same time you will face many leadership challenges, that could make your job even more exciting or create you some headache.

In both cases, your experiences are worth sharing with other German managers working in China, so they can learn from you and you may have chances to gain benefits from others. This is the whole purpose of creating the Blog. Why should I do it?

- First of all, I share similar experiences with you, as a German Expat in China. I share same joy and pain.

- Secondly, I was born in China, so I am in advantage by knowing both sides cultures.

- Thirdly, during my time in Germany, I provided leadership training courses to managers inside and outside of my company Alcatel-Lucent. And I loved doing it.

It would be greatly appreciated if you can post your comments and feedback any time. This is your Blog, and it will be better and more useful for you with your valuable inputs. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Guten morgen Herr Doktor.

    bitte, sprechen and schreiben deutsch.

    danke

    patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick,

    Thanks for the comments. I will some time switch between German and English.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete